----- Original Message -----
From: "stuffed bird" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Monday, September 10, 2001 9:13 AM
Subject: [313] Re:[313] Boo Williams

> Yep, it's a virus. One that mutates you from a kick and hi-hat lover to a
bassline and vocals afficionado :-)

> It has been passed on to you by Jonny McIntosh and myself through
contaminated 313-mails... We too have been infected and are loving every
minute of our disease, which we keep under control by buying huge amounts of
vinyl-medication.

> :-)))

The contamination started here: http://deephousepages.com

I think if your musical education dips backwards into the 70s and 80s if you
missed it the first time around, deephouselove is the natural conclusion
when you revisit the present.

Pretence on 313? Never... ;)

Tristan
http://ampcast.com/phonopsia <- Music