yeah thats right. how often do we need to here the racist crap from mike? who
care who he is or where he stands. i respect everyone 100% on this list accept
1 person mike taylor when he brings up his racist comments for every situation.
maybe its cause i am white and could never make a track he would listen to or
maybe even like.  i think i a desciminated against, apparantly my DNA does not
allow me to be in the hip crowd because whenever us whities come around it all
goes to hell.

please dont respond, leave it at that.  a good hint to mike to chill out.