"Jayson B." wrote:

> Great track selection by itself a good dj does not make.

But Bad Track Selection , 100 % makes a horrible DJ

Nothing worse then hearing every Record you hate, mixed to perfection,
in the end , the Song still sucks and makes me leave the room.

I'll pay to listen to GOOD music and Average DJ

You'll have to pay me to go listen to Something that I don't want to hear..
no matter how well mixed it is.

I guess I'm jaded from listening to TOO MUCH BAD MUSIC much TOO LOUD....

Dave