If good track selection is such a no brainer, then is it that 99% of all dj's
that
I have heard play crap?  Track Selection is a subjective element, and therefore

can involve quite a bit of "brain" though it may not be the Right Brain,
I personally am more willing to listen to
somebody who is willing to take a risk and do something interesting ,then
somebody who is going to be picking all the 4x 4  128 bmp records, so they
mix smoothly.

Plus.. Bad Music has many more elements then just Candi Raving music...

:)

I can name you plenty of Techno, House, Drum and Base, Country , Jazz , Swing,
Rock and Roll,
Classical that just doesn't cut it for me.

Dave