From: John Osselaer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, October 04, 2001 9:51 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: [313] micro house

Bingo, bingo, bingo. That cd is what made me change my style completely! I
just love that cd and still play it. Also made a copy on tape that
practically spins in a continuous loop in my girlfriend's car stereo (my car

stereo is worthless...). Just came back from the store and bought Easy Forms

on Force Tracks, Tech Couture by Hakan Libdo on Poker Flat and Pepe Bradock:

Burning. Yes, it's a shame I still had to get that last one and I don't know

if it fits the minimal house description, but it sure as ¨h*ll is a superb
track.

John

P.S. Recommendations always welcome!