I have the second one.....i wouldn't classify the whole comp as
micro/mini-house, but a lot of the tracks are.....i just can't remember the
names...ill have to get back to you on that one.
another comp is the ~scape saedtizism (sic) featuring gramm, delay, sun
electric and the modernist among others.
i also reccomend (already mentioned) the Farben Raw Macro ep on Klang.