From: Matthew Mangold [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, October 05, 2001 7:37 AM
To: 313
Subject: [313] MD-R Recommendations?

List,
Im looking to purchase a mindisc recorder, but have never used one. From
product research on the net, it seems the two most popular brands are Sharp
and Sony. If anyone has any feedback on either unit, (or a completely
different model, for that matter) please fill me in. Im considering purchase
of the Sony MZ-R500.

Thanks,
Matthew