Well, yes I see your point. The same could be said for classical music.
Very few musicians have presumed themselves to be good writers as well. But
as a music enthusiast, I am interested in how the music came about, not in
a set of imposed ideas about what the music means.
alastair

"Lester Kenyatta Spence" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 08/01/2002 04:26:07 PM