Are you living in a house, because your home owner's
insurance should cover it the way it would cover your
TV or stereo in case of fire/theft/etc.  If it's an
apartment, you should be able to find an insurance
company somewhere to set up a policy.  If quarterbacks
can get their arms insured for millions, someone
should be able to cover a few turntables.

Kevin

=====
http://www.mp313.com/