Hello everyone we at Puzzlebox would like to first wish everyone a great New year. And much success for 2002 Shari Vari 20002 Remixes and Original mix release has unfourtanetly been held up do to Mastering Problems. We regret the set back but we are moving ahead with a mid feb release date. We NOW KNOW HOW OTHER LABELS FEEL like Southern Outpost, Twilight 76, and Moods and Grooves. Its a shame you pay good money for so callled proffesional work from a certain mastering company and you get this sort of thing happening far to much . Needlesss to say we feel loyal to this company but because of so many eras we at puzzzlebox are on a mission for 20002 and are moving on to a new mastering company.
pEACE look out for the Giggolo remix also in feb.

For Distribution info go to www.optic-universe.com

Puzzlebox Records