yea, i have heard that most peoples promos have some
sort of technical problem....lot of them skip . my
brothers copy does some strange stuff in the middle of
the ADULT mix, it like cuts out and has this real
frazzled out sounding part.....i on the other hand
lucked out completly my copy playes GREAT no problems
no skips. and yes i totally agree with you, the STRAND
mix is so good!   can't wait to hear the gigolo
mix.....

Michael Mitchell
www.renegaderhythms.com