well i know its going to be a bit for the record , but
i got a copy from a friend for x-mas.... i think it
will be worth the wait....there are sooooo many good
mixes on this re-mix....i think my favorite is the
scan 7 mix....the adult mix....marty bonds
mix....ectomorph and of course mike grants mix, but
all are very nice....detroit did it again in my
opinion.....we just brought  scan 7 to  perform live
out here in portland oregon recently and i was hoping
he would play it live , but he did'nt ...anyway for
those who have not heard it yet ....run out and buy it
right away.............. GREAT RE-MIXES OF A GREAT
RECORD!!!   keep em coming detroit

michael mitchell
www.renegaderhythms.com