yup, probably their best album, there are a couple of killer early electro
tracks in there... I think it was reissued on CD a couple of years ago by
Mute, along with most of their catalogue.
BTW, I've seen in The Wire that there should be a new Chris & Cosey comp
released, anybody got it ? and also, when is the great Tresor comp planned
for ?
Gwendal