1/25/2002 6:46:36 AM, "Odeluga, Ken" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>u sure?

Actually, I was worng, I just corrected myself.

As it turns out, the tune that was sampled by all the jungle/dnb cats was "Just
Want Another Chance"....by Reese (aka kevvy saundy)....still lookin for a
sample of it, or an
mp3.......

>Nearly all the young bass heads are in awe of Kevin Saunderson

Well, I dunno about that  ;)

>and
>it's definitely him they mean when they say a Reese Bassline. Can't think of
>any who actually admit to liking Alex Reese ... he's almost akin to Adam F
>to them ... Did you know Alvin Stardust is Adam F's dad?

Hey, Circles is a classic tune.  :)

Who is Alvin Stardust?

Ian Scott aka DJ Entropy                                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
   (bhpc, cheesestep rec., n.e. hardcore, raverporn.net, neverworld, boston)
         http://www.djentropy.com        http://www.ne-hardcore.com
    Upcoming gigs: http://www.warblevx.net/djentropy/upcominggigs.html
                   "There is no ONE right way to live" - Daniel Quinn
               Producers:  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/us-production
    "Educate the narrow minds, they see what they want to see.  Educate the
 narrow minds, they feel what they want to feel." - Narra Mine - Genacide II