i played drum and bass for 5 years and was pretty into that scene in
Boston, where i lived at the time.  other dnb head friends from coast to
coast pretty much all respected adam f.  but then again, most dnb people
love to hate almost anyone anyway, admittedly.

"colors" "metropolis" "brand new funk" were all adam f anthems, all from
around the same time though.  good to see he's moving on.

lk