He's also the son of Alvin Stardust.
----- Original Message -----
From: DJ Entropy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Org <313@hyperreal.org>; Odeluga, Ken
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, January 25, 2002 12:14 PM
Subject: [313] OT: Adam F

> 1/25/2002 7:09:38 AM, "Odeluga, Ken" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> >Name another Adam F classic, except Colours :o)? ... OK, I admit, he's
the
> >guy people into DnB love to hate. Not always justifiably. But it's true
that
> >he doesn't have much of a body of work behind him - compared to say
someone
> >like Ed Rush ... AF's making a packet now as a hip hop producer ... good
for
> >him.
>
> Well, Adam F is a guy who hopped into jungle/dnb for a little bit, made a
few totally innovative tunes (for the time), and then hopped out as fast as
he got in.  He just said "this
> is my intrepetation of what you guys are doing"........I can respect that.
He brought some outside influences into the genre, which is usually a good
thing.

> I don't care too much, I don't necc love him or anything, there are people
I'm way more into for jungle/dnb that deserve more of my respect, but he has
way more integrity than
> say, Bad Company or Klute or any of those clowns......
>
> :)
>
> Ian Scott aka DJ Entropy
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>    (bhpc, cheesestep rec., n.e. hardcore, raverporn.net, neverworld,
boston)
>          http://www.djentropy.com        http://www.ne-hardcore.com
>     Upcoming gigs: http://www.warblevx.net/djentropy/upcominggigs.html
>                    "There is no ONE right way to live" - Daniel Quinn
>                Producers:  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/us-production
>     "Educate the narrow minds, they see what they want to see.  Educate
the
>  narrow minds, they feel what they want to feel." - Narra Mine - Genacide
II