i once went and saw billy nasty cos holy ghost was playing alive set before
hand - the live set was excellent (and certainly much more interesting than
billy nasty) anybody know whatever happened to holy ghost? havent seen any
releases or live stuff going down for a while now. also any further info
appreciated - i can remember a live vocalist on some sort of IV drip and
another guy working the sequencer side of things.

cheers

neil