I'll definatly go along with the Kenny Larkin comparisons. The album is superb.
Real deep, warm alien soundcaped sci fi funk at its best! Smooth in places,
abstract in others... John Harvey is a real discovery from Marsel and both the
single and the album are possibly my favourite Delsin release so far!
Also if anyone has been able to get hold of the extremely rare (theres only 250
copies out and 200 of them are in Dublin) Copper Beech ep by Derek Carr..it's
very similar in style and class to this, but you'll be hearing more from him
very soon.....

Thanks Marsel for the album though... DS04 will be on its way to you in a few
weeks :)

cheers

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.digital-soul.co.uk

Never pay another Internet phone bill!
Freeserve AnyTime, for all the Internet access you want, day and night, only
£12.99 per month.
Sign-up at http://www.freeserve.com/time/anytime