This is like filling out a AOL profile.  =)

Name: Marina
Sex: Female
Age: 28/ Taurus  =)
Born: Hong Kong, Kowloon
Raised: NYC/Chicago
Living currently: Doing a stint in Detroit.
On list since: 1997.
Record/CD Collection? I share a big rec. collection with my brother dating back to the 80's. Small CD collection. =) Occupation: I help run a (soon to be 2) labels in Detroit. I also do graphics and web design for the labels. Hobbies: All of the above and want to get into doing documentaries and films, script writing...the whole nine yards.
Fave Quote:  Don't ask because you probably won't like what I have to say.