I guess I'm late at doing this...but I'll have a go:

Name:Diana Potts
Age:24 (yeah..that's right?..i lose count sometimes)
Occupation: I train monkeys...I mean I'm an Asst.
Teacher in Pre-K and Temple University full
scholarship grad school hopeful (yes, that is a full
time job too:). Used to write about music here and
there but don't much anymore.
Born: MO
Moved: I'm on 8 going on 9 hopefully soon (see grad
school hopeful bit)
Live: in the middle of NYC and Philly: New Jersey for
short.
List Member since: 96..97? I forget & does it matter?
Hobbies: Asking my monkeys if what they are doing is
'a right, safe choice' & washing paint off my hands.
Getting to NYC & Philly once in a while to be around
people who don't say "potty".
Goal: Getting my MA in hospitality & tourism managment
and education certification. Result: work in museums
to build a 'bridge' between what is being taught in
schools and museum education to build stronger
communities & smarter children through the arts.
Annoyances: Katchup and Jeff Mills threads on 313

..ok, i could dwell on this..but I'll finally just
push send.