You can still find Communique, Head in the Clouds, and Sound records at Let it Be records either in the used bin or sometimes in the new local releases. Country Western is still harder to find here though I've stumbled across a few. I've been seeing a lot of old DJ Slip records (pop up in the used bin) that Woody put out waaaaaay back when.

I have one Country Western record in my For Sale list at http://www.skooch.com/ForSale.cfm if anyone is interested.

Communique, Sounds, Tape, etc are still among my favorite labels, even if they haven't put out anything in years.

Speaking of Communique and Sounds does anyone know if Hyperactive is still around? I haven't been in the midwest for 5 years so I've sort of lost tracks of the goings on out there...

Eric