[Eric Scuccimarra <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>]
> Speaking of Communique and Sounds does anyone know if Hyperactive is
> still around? I haven't been in the midwest for 5 years so I've sort
> of lost tracks of the goings on out there...

He lives in LA now and plays dub house stuff.

He's played Chicago about once a month for the past few months and his
sets have been really hit and miss (in that only some of them were
acid)...  Heh.

--
:: atomly ::

[ [EMAIL PROTECTED] : www.atomly.com ...
[ atomiq records : po box 805319 chicago il 60680 : 877.741.3571 ...