From: "Super Coffee Beans" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Phonopsia" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, <313@hyperreal.org>
Subject: Re: [313] Black techno artists]
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 18:50:08 +0200

put emphasis on the music, and the person who make, by asking this racial
questions u only make the racial problem. if u think about the persons who
make the music as REAL live person and not as black or white but as human,
things will be better. you might say i am just one little person and racial
problem is a fact- well if u want a change do the change. and those try to
demolish all this racial stuff from the discourse.
i know what i am saying i am jewish.
y.