... It's amongst the oldest problems in the world and certainly the oldest
problem in America. Let's leave it in the authoritarian unenlightened
mainstream  - after all, we're not like that here are we ;o) ... Let's try
and tackle our concerns here with imagination, insight and a quest toward
self-awareness - as analogues to what our music metaphorically is about.

Ken