>From what I hear people are working things out. I hope they do. I think in
Detroit folks get the impression that their small scene is very political.
Every scene, big or small, is political. You should visit Melbourne! (I
think I should get an honorary degree in psychology from counselling DJs and
promoters!)

It's too precious to let go. The festival will continue to generate a lot of
opportunities for Detroit worldwide and allow many DJs who don't tour to
make connections with international allies. I have seen this happen already
and it's a beautiful thing.