Last year's web site is still up, no info on this year's DEMF yet, though...
http://www.electronicmusicfest.org

I'm planning to attend the Monday performances... hopefully this year I'll
be able to go up early and catch some of the Sunday performances as well.
And... an afterparty or two on Monday night.  :)  Unlike last year, when I
had to leave in order to be at work the next morning... a vacation day will
take care of THAT dilemma this year.

In regards to some of the corporate influences with last year's festival...
I'll just hope we aren't going to see a pair of custom Ford Thunderbirds
sitting by the main entrance to greet everyone....

Matt
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web Site: http://www.magicmattkelly.com