ok...i really shouldn't cause it's not list
appropriate but i feel like i gotta say something...it
was a joke...i was just trying to say something
funny...most people seem to have been able to take it
that way, i went to the demf and i had a great
time...i'm probably going to go this year, just
because i like being in detroit and i know i'll
probably have fun...it was a joke, not a social
statement, or a vocalizing of dissatisfaction or an
exercising of my "elitism"...i was just trying to say
something funny because i'm bored at work and other
people are too...

josh23