OK, this is latest info (Nov 2001) from Dale's ;) Abstrakt Dance website:

"Lot's of things have been happening on the production front from the
brothers Mark and Colin Dale.

First Mark Dale has a 12" under the guise of "Dark Male" (get it?). The e.p
is called Nightlife and features a remix from Asad Rizvi and it release #2
from Groovetech records London. Distribution is via Pinnicle.

Also new from Mark Dale is "Burn" on London's Eukahouse records.Distribution
is thru Intergroove.

Colin Dale has also been very very busy on the production front......Promo's
are already on the streets for a killer 12" from Colin Dale and Alien Funk
dude Gareth Oxby. Out soon on Visitors the Tech-House sister of Music Man
(Belgium) Gareth and Colin hit back with a monster called "Strange things
happening" using the moniker "Primary Seqence".......The single was recorded
on Sept 11th 2001 and some of you may remember that Colin and Gareth used to
be called "Civil Attack"............The single will be distributed by news
in Belgium.

Also early in 2002 also see's a 12" on Advance Records and also the
completion of the long awaited LP of 12 exclusive and unreleased tracks from
Kleeer. The Kleeer project has been a year in the making and features the
neucleus of Colin and Haris C.......initial reports from those lucky enough
to hear tracks has been very very favourable.Release date Spring / Summer
2002.

Also Abstrakt Dance now has a once monthly residency at the number 1 club in
the whole of France.....it is of course the "Rex Club" in Paris. Abstrakt
Dance is the second Wednesday of ever month and as well as Colin as resident
each and every month will also feature a guest each month. Future guests
include Stacy Pullen , Derek May , Mark Shade and Mark Dale. E-mail
[EMAIL PROTECTED] for more info and concessions.

Don't forget that Colin is also resident at "The Cross" in London's Kings
Cross the last Friday of every month for Obsessive and also at "Herbal" in
London's cool and trendy Shoreditch the last Thursday of every month."

Hope this helps.