> MD is cut from exactly same cloth mix-wise & taste-wise ... he's
definitely
> related although a lot younger ... so I wouldn't be 100% sure it's
'brother'
> ... Mark Dale is seriously underground. How'd you hear about him?!

I go to groovetech alot and ive seen him in both the broadcasts and in the
shopping area.

Btw Colin Dale has released some new material with a certain Garth
something-or-other. He played it last night....its got a nice driving 4/4
beat with a wicked 303 bassline and some distrorted vocals. Im sorry but i
forgot the name of the song and the monicker it is being released under but
itll be in the shops next week apparently.

swiss cheese memory,
fab.