Fred Heutte wrote on Sat, 16 Feb 2002 about following:

> ffrr gave Little Louie a record contract after he hit the charts
> and that is why French Kiss was on the 1998 "Classics" reissue
> that is still findable in the stores on vinyl.  I think the
> original was on Diamond but obviously it could have been around

original was on Diamond - it says so in my FFRR 1989 copy of the tune -
"P C Diamond Records  Original Sound Recording made by Diamond
Records". Haven't seen this one even in second hand stores in years, as
12", that is. i wouldn't mind buying another one, my copy is already a
bit worn out - i think i bought it from second hand shop around 10 years
ago.

sakke