It's funny to think that it takes 7 people to fill 1 man's shoes.

Mr.Craig may have booked his 'buddies' for 2 years in a row, but it would
only prove  that he was smart enough to make friends with the most innovative
producers and performers in electronic music. Thank god Carl Craig did pull
together people he knew - or we would have no DEMF!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

I don't believe that anyone has dogged on PCM's ability to put together a
festival, however their abuse of power and privilege hasn't done much good
for anyone. If Carl Craig got played by Carol Marvin, who is to say this old
white lady isn't about to 'play' her new committee? It looks to me like this
group of artists is more of a publicity move than much of an artistic
endevour. Everyone, including the committee members, can believe that there
are 7 detroit-related artists making sure things go right.

There's nothing to stop Mrs.Marvin from doing what she did to Carl Craig to
her new 'consultants' if they don't play by her rules.