you people mean that derrick may's djing is good? man that would make
me happy, since i'm a gigant fan of his work.. the mixed sets i could
check out of him were anything but good.. but who knows.. maybe in
detroit his sets can sound from a detroit artist. the last mix i
heard from him was depressing. even M4J (a pop eletronic band from
brazil, leaded by dj MauMau whos totaly comercial) appear in that
mixed set.

any coments about his djing in detroit?

<313@hyperreal.org>