From: Toby Frith [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 26 February 2002 13:16
To: allnight; 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: [313] may's djing (was Lost - further details)

May is a legend dj wise IMHO.

I don't think I've heard a better set than his one at DEMF 2000. (on line at
groovetech) -

Last really good set I saw live was at The End in London in Feb 2000
alongside DJ Rolando - came on at 12 and rocked it - played lots of Brit
techno  (cosmic, killabite etc) plus yer usual detroit classics;  I was
dancing anyway.