Peeps are taking this far too seriously, non? It's music, there primarily
for enjoyment. It was not created for the sake of war and aggression and
enmity! If someone mildly observes that they are having problems mixing with
a certain track, give thanks, for that man is your brother ;o)

... seriously, I doubt any of the artists chided for their un dj-like tools
would defend themselves as ferociously as some we've read here. Why would
that be?