From: "Kent williams" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Data General" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: "Otto" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "313" <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Saturday, April 06, 2002 10:37 AM
Subject: Re: [313] FW: DEMF- Larry Heard, Moodymann, Hanna...

 Otto was referring to last year's Trackmode party at the Detroit
Contemporary,
 which was one of the most sublime dance music experiences I've ever had.

 SOUND SIGNATURE/TRACKMODE RECORDS PARTY
 Detroit Contemporary Art Gallery 5141 Rosa Parks Blvd, downtown Detroit
  *Larry Heard (Alleviated Records/Chicago - house)
  *Kenny Dixon Jr. (KDJ Records/Detroit - house)
  *Kai Alce
  *Rick Wilhite (Three Chairs/Deroit - house)
  *Brett Dancer (Trackmode/NYC - Detroit)
  *Theo Parrish (Sound Signature/Detroit - house)