Dan Sicko wrote:

> the names below are from last year's party, right?

Yep. (names deleted to avoid further confusion)

> Where was the first post in this thread? -- I don't remember seeing
> it come through.  I'd like to see the party line-up again.

Here's what George Jones forwarded:

---begin--------------------------------
Forwarding this to the list for Chris Gray...

Hey guys, I just spoke with Brett and since there maybe isn't that much
definitive information about what to expect at this year's DEMF, I
thought I'd pass this along to all those interested. Thanks for allowing
my intrusion.

Brett Dancer and Track Mode Recordings announce the following event:

Sunday, May 26th
Banco Building on Woodward
10pm-7am
$25 (approximately, TBD)

Live acts:
----------

Hanna (Warren Harris)

Moodymann (J.A.N.)

Larry Heard (Mr. Fingers) - Larry also on vocals, accompanied by Norma
Jean Bell on sax and Jerry the Cat on percussion

DJs:
----

Robert Barrett, Music Is... Records - UK
Brett Dancer, Track Mode Recordings
Malik
Theo Parrish, Sound Signature

One thing I'd like to know though: it is going to be tickets at the door
only or will there be presale somewhere?

Otto