no sneak, it sucks that Ford's not a sponsor. What sucks more is that they
didn't get any other big money sponsor, which i suspect is why the A+ acts
of last year have been pretty much replaced by mid-tier or lower DJs.

Nevermind the sour taste i have over Carol Marvin and the committee,
everyone I talk to about this years schedule are underwhelmed and I think
that a good part of it has to do with the festival obviously not having
the sort of money it had last year.

Why Carol Marvin was unable to lockdown a sponsor for, in her words "the
biggest free music festival on earth" is a whole other can of worms.