Um, I was just playing! :)

A Versace stage at DEMF with Lil' Kim and Donatella lurking about, just my
humour!!

I laughed at your earnest reply though, funniest thing since Rob's cookies
recipe. :)

I found it funny Lil' Kim got a cover on a DJ magazine for one gig (in
Japan). This phenomenon of celebrities DJing - Courtney Love, Lil' Kim -
quite fascinating.