Original Message
From: "Mark S. Krüx"<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

&gt;He might appear to be emotionless on the outside but say hey to him or
ask
&gt;him a question and I'm sure you'll get a friendly response...something
that
&gt;obviously can't be said of certain other jocks.

i live in adelaide so i might get a chance in another year or two... the
promoter lost out big
last time... typical of my city...

but enuff whinging... who do people think are the good guys??? I'd found
the space dj'z &
ben sims to be pretty friendly... i generally find internationals disappear
as soon as they
finish playing, but these guys have hung about and chatted... thoughts???

[cw]