that´s all fine with me,

though I couldn´t flip as you do bout certain "coca cola"-aspects -

still the question was: "why is he the MORE popular" ?

many of the things you mentioned would fit

to many different individual Detroit artists -

the way you pronounced it also gives me the impression

as if you think Mr Hawtin is the one doing it "better" -

don´t want to go on with this -

and no question: respect for Mr Hawtins work

but I would prefer to see some more people (from Detroit)

representing on the pictures too -

(imagining about a million young people visiting the page)

out

planetz2002