That's Louis Osbourne. He's a House Of God resident in Birmingham and
although I haven't heard him play, lots of people really rate him: very
Chicago trax-y in style, apparently. I doubt he goes for 10K, though - he
doesn't trade on his family name (would you?) and of all the HOGers, even
Surgeon doesn't get anywhere near that.