----- Original Message -----
From: "glyph1001" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Friday, May 03, 2002 6:27 PM
Subject: [313] OT: I have one thing to say....

> Spider-Man.
>

> Go see it.  It RAWKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :-)

While I'm waiting for the theaters to thin out a bit to take in Mr. Raimi's
latest, I checked out "Y Tu Mama Tambien", loosely translated = "So's Your
Mom". One of those movies that leaves you dumbfounded by its succinct
perfection. 313 relevance? Senor Coconut's "Showroom Dummies" was playing
during one of the road trip scenes and plenty of other great music I mostly
didn't recognize. This movie is seriously delightful and poignant and once.

Oh... Eminem comes up as Ammonium in a spell checker. :)

Tristan
http://www.mp313.com <- Music
http://www.metrotechno.net <- DC techno + more
http://www.metatrackstudios.com <- DC DJ/Production studios