hell yeah!! I second the motion! Tobey (deer caught in the headlights)
Maguire nailed it! Not since Michael Keaton has an actor *really* gotten
into the psyche of a legendarysuperhero, but I was very impressed. I'm
ready to plop down another 6 bucks to give it another spin.
One thing that does bother me though. the new way he spins his webs is
kinda gross. and where does the material for the webs come from? wouldnt
he run out of it after a while? Maybe thats something they adapted from
the Venom costume, but still it grosses me out :^)
XMen was a big disappoinment (too much character development and by the
time the action started the movie was over) but I love this movie!

sean deason

Kirsten Dunst in the rain is well worth the price of admission :^)

sean