oops! looks like I got the "cool kids" panties all in a bunch. sorry dude.
didnt mean to crash your party and all. I was just looking for a place to
rinse out my pocket protector, it seems my dental retainer is leaking all
down my shirt after I spent the last 2 days sitting in a darkened theater
watching Spiderman a record 24 times back to back to firmly claim the title
as king of the Michigan Avenue Comic Book Store Geeks! (take THAT Diana
Potts! your reign of terror ends today!  (sorry. you knew I was gonna drag
you into this eventually :^)

hmmmmmmmmm detroit relevance...let me think...if only the director were from
Detroit or something.....nope. I got nothing.
Hey! Is there gonna be a DEMF this year? I havent heard anything yet. got my
fingers crossed (not unlike my eyes I might add). Anyone know where I can get
a deal on glow sticks?

sean "wish I was half as cool as Tom and his amazing mystical feet" deason