my mate rich e-mailed me regarding a record he just bought,

"...i was very pleased to pick up an old cybersonik thing on +8 "thrash", but there were no listening decks so i did not check it (silly) upon getting it home i discovered that it was fully blank on each side?? on the other side from the title it is printed "the silence will be broken on january 21st" whats this all about? do you know anything about this? it had a proper cat no. plus 8 no 16..."

is it common to send out such records pre-release, is it worth holding on to this record, or is it a bunch of arse?

cheers, wager.

ps. hope to see some of you monkeys tomorrow at the 3 chairs in sheff, i'll be the one drooling and fidgeting.