From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, May 10, 2002 7:33 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: RE: [313] +8 pre-release vinyl

I'd auction the thing on ebay - he'll probably get quite a sum for it!
There's a whole subculture of people who'll pay through the nose for
mispressed old Plus 8 records (I used to know someone who would happily fork
out 60 quid for a copy of Minimal Nation where side C was pressed on both
sides of the second record, or a Kenny Larkin EP with the wrong sticker, etc
etc), so assuming he paid a normal amount for it (6-8 quid) he might make
quite a profit...

Brendan

Legal Disclaimer

the individual named.  If you are not the named addressee you should not
disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.  Please notify the sender
this e-mail from your system.
mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as
incomplete, or contain viruses.  The sender therefore does not accept
liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message that
arise as a result of e-mail transmission.  If verification is required
please request a hard-copy version.  This message is provided for
informational purposes only.
our website at: http://www.widelearning.com

Wide Learning is a trading name of Wide Multimedia Ltd Registered office:
33-41 Dallington Street, London EC1V 0BB
Company number: 3339664 VAT number: 690 8399 83