I have UR Jaguar release which has the b side (ascension) on both sides, i
wonder if that might fetch anything on e-bay? shame it's not jaguar both
sides really.....

picked it up in eastern bloc in manchester (uk), anyone else seen this?

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, May 10, 2002 7:33 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: RE: [313] +8 pre-release vinyl

I'd auction the thing on ebay - he'll probably get quite a sum for it!
There's a whole subculture of people who'll pay through the nose for
mispressed old Plus 8 records (I used to know someone who would happily fork
out 60 quid for a copy of Minimal Nation where side C was pressed on both
sides of the second record, or a Kenny Larkin EP with the wrong sticker, etc
etc), so assuming he paid a normal amount for it (6-8 quid) he might make
quite a profit...

Brendan

recipient(s) only.  It may contain proprietary material, confidential
information and/or be subject to legal privilege.  It should not be copied,
disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party.  If you are not an intended
copies and inform the sender.  Thank you.