>I'll have to give props to Deepchord here.  While the music remained fairly
>static (dubby and hypnotic at times) the visuals were probably the most
>inventive I've seen at a DEMF performance.

PG> The video that stood out for me was the one of the people mover, it was
of the entire trip around accompanied by a nice dubby 15 minute track. Also
the clips of the hotel / gas station near the packard were very cool as
well. Flintoft and I went into the packard for a little tour @ 8am yesterday
morning after the KMS party , i will post pictures soon.... can u say spooky
;)

-pete