I had a hell of a time at the Tronic Treatment party last night.

I danced to marco carolas/adam beyer's entire set.  I think they were trying
to kill me.  I think that would be the second best way to die, you can use
your imagination on the first.

was anyone else there? what did you think?  I can't believe there were as
few people there as there was...but I imagine a lot of people had to work
this morning.

I also had an amazing time at the Cannonball party this weekend...can anyone
tell me who it was who played "hot on the heels of love" by throbbing
gristle?  My night was kind of mashed together and I can't remember which
damn set it was...

and to those of you who were at Herbert...whoa!  I love that little jumping
beautiful man...I guess the drunk
chick who was yelling at him throughout the set liked him too.

I guess I could say a million things about the other artists I saw but, I'd
go on for about 5 pages.

hot beats, weird sounds.
dina