Forwarded by request-

                      "Hodgson I, S. R.

                      (Sean)"                  To:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        cc:

                      m>                       Subject:  Re: [313] DEMF sets
that you where impressed with
                      Sent by:

                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                      05/28/02 12:31 PM

Tajada's set was very impressive.  I've booked him for three show's and
this by far was the best!  He played a bunch of his new tracks (awesome)
and then mixed in to some records.  I will have a copy of the set
soon!!!  I was also able to record the Advent's whole set on my Digit
video camera and it came out excellent.

-sean

313@hyperreal.org